- Approx 3/4" Wide on Ring Face - Beautiful Two Tone Silver and Gold Marine Corps Rings Designed by a USMC Veteran - with a Solid Gold Eagle Globe and Anchor
- Available with either Red or black background
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Special .925 Sterling Silver alloy used, highly anti-tarnish resistant and age hardened providing more durability. Normal Sterling is 75 on hardness scale, manufacturer of new Sterling Silver Alloy that we use indicates a hardness of 150.
- Made in the USA by a Marine Corps Veteran owned small business.
- Each Ring is custom made to each order received, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
- These rings are solid, not hollow
- Any questions, ideas or opinions about our Marine Corps Rings and Jewelry - call us toll free: 1-800-876-8028 or email us at: info@MarineCorpsRings.com
- Sizes 15+ - please call for pricing.
- PLEASE ensure the correct ring size when ordering.
We are a Service Disabled USMC Veteran Owned and operated small business. Owned and Operated by Marines!
Made for Marines by Marines in the United States of America - THE ONLY WAY Marine Corps Rings should be made!
Copyright 2014 a Steve Hosie (USMC Sgt '86 - '93) design