MR28 Sterling Silver Marine Corps Ring
Manufacturer: Marine Corps Rings and Jewelry
Exceptional Sterling Silver Marine Corps Rings - Designed by a Marine for Marines! TM - Made in the USA!
Approx 3/4" Wide on Ring Face - Exceptional Sterling Silver Marine Corps Rings Designed by a USMC Veteran
- Available with either Red or black background
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Special .925 Sterling Silver alloy, Continuum Sterling Silver, is used, highly anti-tarnish resistant and age hardened providing more durability. Normal Sterling is 75 on hardness scale, manufacturer of new Sterling Silver Alloy that we use indicates a hardness of 150.
- Made in the USA by a Marine Corps Veteran owned small business.
- Each Ring is custom made to each order received, please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
- These rings are solid, not hollow
- Custom Made in our Marine Corps Veteran owned custom jewelry business.
- Any questions, ideas or opinions about our Marine Corps Rings and Jewelry - call us toll free: 1-800-876-8028 or email us at: info@MarineCorpsRings.com
- Sizes 15+ - please call for pricing.
We are a Service Disabled USMC Veteran Owned and operated small business. Owned and Operated by Marines!
Made for Marines by Marines in the United States of America - THE ONLY WAY Marine Corps Rings should be made!
Copyright 2014 a Steve Hosie (USMC Sgt '86 - '93) design
Jul 14, 2016
Marine Corps Ring MR28
My father is very pleased with this ring and the company was great to work with, also! We ordered it in white gold, since he can't wear silver, and it's beautiful. He will be proud to wear it. Thank you!
Recommended to buy: Yes